Problem loading my routes into TomTom Go App

OK, so you say this is an independent forum! But the forum is called "TomTom Forums", yes?
[ ... ]
That's what I find astonishing. Maybe the forum should be renamed as "TomTom Users Forum"?
This forum existed long before TomTom opened its user forum (closed about 2years ago).
1721833538879.jpeg

What is working for me to get the routes back in sync on my phone is from MyDrive on the phone or from plan.tomtom.com on the web, disable sync and re-enable route by route.

What I do think I have lost forever is My Saved Places.

21:27 just synced a dummy route using:

Mydrive - plan route - etc., etc.

Is there anything I can do/test for you on my phone?

Cam
I did the same and no routes are shown. Only a nameless route with no content. New routes are also not shown.
New routes I make via plan.tomtom show up in Mydrive app. That's good.

What is working for me to get the routes back in sync on my phone is from MyDrive on the phone or from plan.tomtom.com on the web, disable sync and re-enable route by route.

Just tried, not working for me

For your lost places it may be that you are not connected with the correct credentials for your account.

The solution tried is to reset the device to factory values then reconnect with your credentials?

This is what's happening for me: -

When I create a route within MyDrive it sometimes (more not than often!!!) gets into TomTom Go. What I have found is if I go to Plan TomTom and select the 'offending' route that was created within MyDrive, then de-select sync, then re-sync again, it then appears within TomTom Go.

Doing the de-sync and re-sync within MyDrive (@jovigom )doesn't seem to work for me.

Last edited:
Does anyone have an email address for TT other than the "customer support"

Last edited:
A person located higher up is at Tomtom not here on the forum.
Willy, I now know this for goodness sake, you have made it very clear on previous posts. What I asked was, does anyone know how to directly contact TomTom (BUT NOT CUSTOMER SUPPORT)!!!!

To my knowledge there are only 2 solutions to contact Tomtom: via chat or by email.

To my knowledge there are only 2 solutions to contact Tomtom: via chat or by email.
Ahh, well that's my problem, all I can find is the 'chat' which then, ultimately, gives you email contact to customer support. Somebody at the top of TT needs to know what is going on (If they are interested, of course)

Ask a Question