Problem loading my routes into TomTom Go App

There is something happening in the background. I logged of and on and there is now one route with no real content. See the attached picture. In the meantime this route changes, see second picture.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240717_125031_TomTom GO.jpg
    Screenshot_20240717_125031_TomTom GO.jpg
    513.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20240717_125631_TomTom GO.jpg
    Screenshot_20240717_125631_TomTom GO.jpg
    516.1 KB · Views: 25
It's definitely improving - thanks for you efforts with this Juergen. I can now sync using the toggle on the route panel. It doesn't work however when selecting sync from the three dots on the route list.

I went ahead and did my subscription since there seems to be movement. I can confirm that it still doesn't work. I made a new favorite place, and it shows, and I made a new route, and it does not. I logged off and on, and resync'd a few times. Nothing. Iphone 12 mini running IOS 17.5.1

I went ahead and did my subscription since there seems to be movement. I can confirm that it still doesn't work. I made a new favorite place, and it shows, and I made a new route, and it does not. I logged off and on, and resync'd a few times. Nothing. Iphone 12 mini running IOS 17.5.1
What would be good is to post in the correct section you are on IOS but you post in the Android section.

At this moment no improvement. Not via dashboard nor via the three dots. Routes made on my Go Exclusive do not sync either.

I just created a new route on plan.tomtom (Chrome browser) and selected the sync option when saving. The route appeared on my Android Go App after I logged out and back in again. So it's working for me at the moment.

Actually it's inconsistent. I've just tried again and it's now not working, neither on save or using the sync options

....but I've just closed and restarted the Android App and it's syncing again! Weird

the problem is mainly (and only) on Android OS, as on my iPhone it just works as well as on my toTom 500 gps. I tried on different Android phones and none of them showed me My routes. And yes, everything is marked as sync with all my devices, logged in with same account in TomTom services on alle devices, etc etc.

the problem is mainly (and only) on Android OS, as on my iPhone it just works as well as on my toTom 500 gps. I tried on different Android phones and none of them showed me My routes. And yes, everything is marked as sync with all my devices, logged in with same account in TomTom services on alle devices, etc etc.
Addition form my experience, also problem on navigation units such as GO Exclusive. On a GO 6200 it works (systems has an internal sim card).

Same problem. Can see routes in mydrive and plan.tomtom but after synch no routes in TomTom Go app Android. Device pixel 8

Same here. Cannot share a route made in either mydrive or pla.tomtom to TomTom Go Android app (pixel 8 Android 14). Everything worked until I logged off and logged back in. Now it is broken. I can see so many people here with the same problem that routes do not synch. But planning and making routes is the main reason i bought TomTom. It worked why not now and why is there not a fix??

I registered with another emailadres for a new TT account with a paid subscription for a month. Now i can edit and make routes in MyDrive and also webbased plan.TomTom. The routes synch without error and appear in TomTom Go Android app. So it can work!

Why doesnt my paid year subscription work?? I am going on holiday this weekend so I am happy with this workaround but now I have to pay twice for a normal working planning app. Get your stuff together TT!

I have the same problem!

I managed yesterday to sync 4 or 5 dummy routes, but today , I can't. I must have spent 4 or 5 hours messing around with this issue.

May I respectfully ask the mods (if they have direct contact with the techies) for the techies to have a careful look at this issue.

Thinking about this, could the matter be due to the outage caused by the recent Cloudstrike update?

Ask a Question