Problem loading my routes into TomTom Go App

Hi Juergen, after checking all seems OK. My subscription is still active in my Apple account and all seems to be fine.
Thanks for asking!

Today I received an email from TT support saying they have released an update that should address the syncing problem but frustratingly when I go to the app store there is no update (last version 3.6.262 / 10th Jun) - even the link in their email to my original ticket gives me a 'this page doesn't exist' message 🙄

Finally! despite the email saying that there is a new app version, after following Step 1 then route syncing is working :) (for now anyway, I will do some more tests before any celebration)

TT email:
"Thank you for updating the ticket. This is Hannah again.
We have released an update for the app, so please update the app and follow the steps mentioned below:
  1. After updating the app go to app Menu >> TomTom Services >> Toggle MyDrive option to off/on
  2. Login to plan.tomtom.com and confirm if the issue has been resolved."

TT email:
"Thank you for updating the ticket. This is Hannah again.
We have released an update for the app, so please update the app and follow the steps mentioned below:
That wasn't a good phrasing of the reply. Sorry for this. The update that has been applied was to our back-end. So nothing you would find in the stores.

Last edited:
That wasn't a good phrasing of the reply. Sorry for this. The update that has been applied was to our back-end. So nothing you would find in the stores.
Thanks for the input Juergen, I'm happy to report that synching continues to work as expected so it seems the bug has been successfully fixed - good timing as will be using the Android Go Nav app next week on a short holiday trip :)

Ask a Question