Problem loading my routes into TomTom Go App

I have the same problem!

I managed yesterday to sync 4 or 5 dummy routes, but today , I can't. I must have spent 4 or 5 hours messing around with this issue.

May I respectfully ask the mods (if they have direct contact with the techies) for the techies to have a careful look at this issue.

Thinking about this, could the matter be due to the outage caused by the recent Cloudstrike update?
Tomtom recognized a problem with route synchronization
All we can say is that Tomtom is working on this problem.

With the utmost respect, why don't TT publish a prominent message, on here perhaps, thus saving folk like me unnecessary work/hassle?

IMO, it's disrespectful and discourteous treatment of their customers!!!

With the utmost respect, why don't TT publish a prominent message, on here perhaps, thus saving folk like me unnecessary work/hassle?

IMO, it's disrespectful and discourteous treatment of their customers!!!
Here you are not on an official Tomtom forum
So the best way to get a better answer is to contact them.

Here you are not on an official Tomtom forum
So the best way to get a better answer is to contact them.
Many thanks, I appreciate what you are saying and I am thankful for this forum.

Please can you refer me to where TT have recognised this particular issue (as per your previous reply to me) so that I can refer TT support to it?

I already have a support ticket open with them re. this matter, so I will email them with the detail.

Many thanks

Many thanks, I appreciate what you are saying and I am thankful for this forum.

Please can you refer me to where TT have recognised this particular issue (as per your previous reply to me) so that I can refer TT support to it?

I already have a support ticket open with them re. this matter, so I will email them with the detail.

Many thanks

Willy 875, I asked you for the source of your assertion that TT know about this issue, please will you respond.

Yesterday I could sync consistently, today I can't. I am pretty damn sure that this is a problem at TT's end and I want to escalate the issue to as high a person in the organisation as possible.

It's astonishing, well at least to me, that a member of TT is not a member on this forum.

@Cam.

While there may be employees of TT who are members here, they wouldn't be -- and couldn't be -- in an official capacity since this is an independent forum not related to the company whatsoever.

What is astonishing about that?

@Cam.

While there may be employees of TT who are members here, they wouldn't be -- and couldn't be -- in an official capacity since this is an independent forum not related to the company whatsoever.

What is astonishing about that?
"While there may be employees of TT who are members here",

OK, so you say this is an independent forum! But the forum is called "TomTom Forums", yes? Now I would've expected given the aforesaid name that at least one member on here is an employee of TT and therefore have direct contact with TT technical support, thus enabling a quick resolution to the type of problem that I, and others are experiencing. That's what I find astonishing. Maybe the forum should be renamed as "TomTom Users Forum"?

I am sorry to sound 'arsey', but i've spent shed loads of time trying, in vain, to solve my problem.

Customer support is nion useless IMO.

dhn, you may want to defend TT, but the fact is there is an intermittent problem that fundamentally flaws the App, which has been recognised by TT, but there seems to be a reticence of TT to be fully transparent about it.

Regards

Campbell

Last edited:
I'm not a defender of TT at all. Just stating facts as they are.
Yeah, OK,and I am stating that I still have the problem.

TomTom Go is brilliant, but it is being fundamentally let down by this problem.

Hello.

I am in a similar situation. From plan.tomtom.com on the web or from MyDrive on the Android phone, I only see ‘My Routes’, but I have lost all the ‘My Places’ that I have been adding over the years.
Is it possible to recover this data? This is quite a big problem for users and a very serious mistake on TomTom's part.

I will keep an eye on the publications. Thank you.

Last edited:
Splendid!!!!! NOT.

I've tried the logging out and then logging back in suggestion and now I can't log in! MyDrive is now no longer synced.

Somebody needs to be able to have contact with someone senior in tech support.

Last edited:
Perhaps there are more problems. I tried to view my accountdetails on Tomtom website, not possible.

Attachments

• 503.jpg
    503.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 8
Well, at least MRA Myroute is a functioning alternative, but TT Go has a better GUI than the MyRoute Navigation Next IMO.

However, IMO, the MyRoute route planner is better than the TT MyDrive.

Attachments

• login.jpg
    login.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 6
  • connection lost.jpg
    connection lost.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 10

Ask a Question