Amigo not seeing current speed limit

Over two months on and, sadly, 9.547.0 (beta) does not fix the issue for me.
  1. Configure Amigo to start in overlay mode and start when connected to the car's Bluetooth
  2. Turn on the car's Bluetooth - Amigo starts in overlay mode as expected, but does not update the speed limit as I drive from one speed limit to the next
  3. Tap the overlay and select Fullscreen - Amigo goes to Fullscreen/map mode as expected
  4. Wait until the speed limit (lower left) updates
  5. Tap the speed limit (lower left) and Amigo returns to overlay mode, as expected
  6. Now, in overlay mode, the speed limits are updated
I suppose I need to be grateful there is at least a clugy workaround :rolleyes:

Over two months on and, sadly, 9.547.0 (beta) does not fix the issue for me.
  1. Configure Amigo to start in overlay mode and start when connected to the car's Bluetooth
  2. Turn on the car's Bluetooth - Amigo starts in overlay mode as expected, but does not update the speed limit as I drive from one speed limit to the next
  3. Tap the overlay and select Fullscreen - Amigo goes to Fullscreen/map mode as expected
  4. Wait until the speed limit (lower left) updates
  5. Tap the speed limit (lower left) and Amigo returns to overlay mode, as expected
  6. Now, in overlay mode, the speed limits are updated
I suppose I need to be grateful there is at least a clugy workaround :rolleyes:
For me it is the same. At least it is working with the work around but it is a bit annoying. I am wondering why it is so difficult to fix when it was working fine before.

I think the problem comes from certain phone models.
I'm Android 13 and I have no problem.

I think the problem comes from certain phone models.
I'm Android 13 and I have no problem.
I'm on Andorid 14 (Pixel 8 Pro). Used to work on that, and now doesn't. But as you say they may consider it an Android bug and are waiting for Google to fix that. In which case the next change is probably Android 15...

I'm on Andorid 14 (Pixel 8 Pro). Used to work on that, and now doesn't. But as you say they may consider it an Android bug and are waiting for Google to fix that. In which case the next change is probably Android 15...
Still the same same issue as you and used to work on Moto G31(w), Android 12 and Moto G(9) Play, Android 11...

Ask a Question