Auto On/Off

I have the TT LE and have been very satified by the performance of this unit. Most of the feature have been useful to me but I wish it had Auto On when connected to the vehicle cig lighter. I know the unit has Auto off when power is removed from the unit but why did they decide not to add "Auto On" in the firmware? I contact support regarding this feature and hopefully if we can get enough people to contact TT, they will add "Auto On" in their next firmware update.

I have the TT LE and have been very satified by the performance of this unit. Most of the feature have been useful to me but I wish it had Auto On when connected to the vehicle cig lighter. I know the unit has Auto off when power is removed from the unit but why did they decide not to add "Auto On" in the firmware? I contact support regarding this feature and hopefully if we can get enough people to contact TT, they will add "Auto On" in their next firmware update.

Hey, at least you have Auto Off. Those of us with One 3rd Editions can't even do that.

I just sent a nastygram to TomTom tech support via their web site.

Two years back, we had auto off/on on our TT Classics. It was great! Then one day a firmware update came along and this feature disappeared.:(

I have a TT1 LE and am not aware of an auto off feature. I skimmed through the manual and don't see anything about it either. Is there a setting to select for auto-off? When I unplug it stays powered up by the internal battery.

you would think a somewhat simple 3rd party app would be able to do this. I think it would be a great feature. especially for people who have their units hardwired.

theres an app to make it change from day to nite colors so im sure someone can make it turn on and off too,just not meeeee:)

Ask a Question