Screen brightness problem

Not sure of the age as bought recently 2nd had. Probably why it was sold. I did find it on night setting DER!
Right. That can make a HUGE difference. I had thought perhaps you'd owned this from new and it had faded on you. That takes a lot of time on a windscreen with more heat than you normally have in the UK, but ...

Once you've got yourself to the daytime brightness setting, let us know how it looks to you. Meanwhile, Willy is right about finding these on eBay or elsewhere. They were used in quite a few other devices as well.

Right. That can make a HUGE difference. I had thought perhaps you'd owned this from new and it had faded on you. That takes a lot of time on a windscreen with more heat than you normally have in the UK, but ...

Once you've got yourself to the daytime brightness setting, let us know how it looks to you. Meanwhile, Willy is right about finding these on eBay or elsewhere. They were used in quite a few other devices as well.
It’s was better in the car definitely so need to try it on the bike. I have managed to buy a refurbished LCD to for a £10 from eBay

It’s was better in the car definitely so need to try it on the bike. I have managed to buy a refurbished LCD to for a £10 from eBay
I'm curious. How are you mounting a 52 to your bike?

Sucker mount on to the left mirror glass with cable ties in case falls off around the ball mount

Sucker mount on to the left mirror glass with cable ties in case falls off around the ball mount

Using a Via 52 on a motorcycle is not recommended, the mini socket that recharges your GPS is very fragile and with vibrations it risks breaking.

It sure does ! Now it’s on daylight it is better I’ll see if I can see it when outside. I know it’s not meant for the motorbike but it was a cheap option as can’t afford a Rider model TomTom

Ask a Question