Saved routes not syncing to TomTom Go app

We have applied another fix to our back-end of Plan.TomTom.com. You may need to sign out and back into the GO Navigation app again. New routes should now sync. Existing routes you may need to re-sync.
Many thanks Juegen

What you describe is what I have experienced (since last Thursday)

Cam

Bedankt Juergen , ik heb nu alle reeds gemaakte routes in mijn go app staan , werkt voorlopig goed . Alleen krijg ik via de hands free installatie van mijn Mazda geen gesproken routebegeleiding voor de routes . Dit werkt gewoon wel via m'n GSM als ik de BT verbinding uitschakel met de wagen , maar dan zit ik zonder hands free telefoonverbinding !

Having tried again, I still find that my old routes are available in the Android Go app, but new routes created with plan.tomtom.com, and saved with the sync option, do not appear in the Go app. I have logged out, stopped the app, started it and logged in again and new routes are still not available.

Having tried again, I still find that my old routes are available in the Android Go app, but new routes created with plan.tomtom.com, and saved with the sync option, do not appear in the Go app. I have logged out, stopped the app, started it and logged in again and new routes are still not available.
I've posted in four forum threads that we applied a fix to our back-end and your reply is the only one stating it's not fixed. Could you perhaps un-sync / re-sync the new routes?

It now works, after I uninstalled the app from my phone including maps and places and re-installed it (logging out and closing it had not solved the problem). Many thanks for your support.

It now works, after I uninstalled the app from my phone including maps and places and re-installed it (logging out and closing it had not solved the problem). Many thanks for your support.
Thanks for your feedback. A bit drastic that you had to uninstall the app which should always be the last resort only but good to know it's resolved.

Thanks for your feedback. A bit drastic that you had to uninstall the app which should always be the last resort only but good to know it's resolved.
juergen, many thanks for all of your effort.

However, may I respectfully ask you to ask TT to be more transparent about issues that fundamentally detract from the operation of TT programs/apps, etc!!!

The non syncing issue has taken 5 weeks to solve. Worse than this, TT's customer support is a nightmare to deal with. They know rock -all and, in my opinion, don't appear to give a "monkey's" about any issue brought to their attention. In my opinion they are worse than useless. TT would be better off without them.

The non syncing issue has taken 5 weeks to solve. Worse than this, TT's customer support is a nightmare to deal with. They know rock -all and, in my opinion, don't appear to give a "monkey's" about any issue brought to their attention. In my opinion they are worse than useless.
Tomtom support say what the bosses allow them to say.

Update - I reinstalled TomTom Go app on my phone last week and my saved routes now appear.

I can only assume this has something to do with a TomTom fix, or perhaps it may have been related to the latest Samsung / android update on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S23).

Happy to say that everything is now working as it should.

Update - I reinstalled TomTom Go app on my phone last week and my saved routes now appear.

I can only assume this has something to do with a TomTom fix, or perhaps it may have been related to the latest Samsung / android update on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S23).

Happy to say that everything is now working as it should.
There was a back-end fix at the beginning of August. Signing out and back in should have been enough apply the fix to your account.

Ask a Question