Help - TomTom Rider 550 with Android Mobile Phone

Hello to all,

I found this forum searching a solution with the Bluetooth connection, I have a Samsung S23 and a Rider 550. Althought the phone BT seems connected none of the services Data Traffic, notifications and calls aren't working.

I tried everything the offcial help from TomTom suggest, event restart the navigator. But the problem is still there, the connection with the helmet communicator a Cardo, works fine, but the Phone BT since the last Update doesn't work at all... and it's beginning to be irritating a simple BT connection, One of the main features doesn't wants to work. Take a look at the image.

View attachment 6366

Really annoying.

I try to contact TomTom via X (twitter), I try the help support... and everyone doesn't give a solution aside for the tipical answers... unlink BT, restart Device... I think it's a serious update problem o some kind of incompatibility with Android 14.

I've read the thread but seems like no one has the fix.

Any help, please?
Possible incompatibility with Android 14 or rights clearance problems.
Need to alert TomTom everyone has the trouble !

Thanks Speedydom!

I'm speaking with TomTom via Twitter right now, but I think we need more users to make more pressure. Because TomTom always remits to their support page and doesn't make anything more

I try the mobile app My Drive, and a funnt error pops up everytime I try to give permissions to connect, It keep loading the same page again and again? Do you have the same problem?

Install the Mydrive app according to your phone from the Play Store or Apple Store

As you see in the video abowe I already have the app. But, it keeps in a loop between two screens asking about the BT permissions.

Ask a Question