Is there any way to add a street and important location to my map

TomTom Model(s)
2535M Live
Lauterbur Dr, at Stony Brook, NY, This is the address for the Stony Brook Cancer Center. Lauterbur Drive is nowhere to be found on the map since the roads were changed a few years ago. Also, there should be no street number for this facility, just Lauterbur Dr. It has to be added since so many people use this facility and are dependent on going to this location at the Stony Brook Hospital facility. Thanks, Michael Stein (e-mail address removed)

Problem seems to be that TomTom cannot even find Stoney Brook, NY whereas Google returns the full University Hospital address after only entring "Lauterbur Dr"

Problem seems to be that TomTom cannot even find Stoney Brook, NY whereas Google returns the full University Hospital address after only entring "Lauterbur Dr"

I'm seeing no problem locating Stony Brook on the TT map. Ditch the "e", Arno, and you'll find it.

I see that Lauterbur Dr is a problem, though. Looks like the entire complex's road system was at one time called Edmund D Pellegrino Rd. It appears that the information never made it to TomTom when specific names came into use.

@doctormstein1
Willy's suggestion is your next step.

@doctormstein1
If your question is to give directions to others, @canderson is correct, use Edmund D Pellegrino and tell them it is the 1st road to the left.
I am here in the grater Toronto area and have no problems getting my GO620 or Android app to find it.
Screenshot_20240507-105007.png

@doctormstein1
If your question is to give directions to others, @canderson is correct, use Edmund D Pellegrino and tell them it is the 1st road to the left.
I am here in the grater Toronto area and have no problems getting my GO620 or Android app to find it.
View attachment 6256
Thanks Arno. The Edmund D. Pellegrino road stops near the Lauterbur Dr which then goes in a circle around the Cancer Center. I don't know why Lauterbur dr is not on Tomtom maps. The street Lauterbur Drive has been there for a few years now. It's very confusing in this area and I know quite of few people keep going around the hospital over and over until they finally see this road.

Ask a Question