Clean Air & Low Emission Zones.

You shouldn't tell us but contact TomTom, the company, about it.
Why not? You could feedback TomTom instead off ducking responsibility. Customers are not free labour and TomTom are very slow to update anything and actually help customers. We pay for the equipment and the updates and facilities need to keep up to speed with any modification like ULEZ areas.
Everything about TomTom needs shaking up.

Why not? You could feedback TomTom instead off ducking responsibility. Customers are not free labour and TomTom are very slow to update anything and actually help customers. We pay for the equipment and the updates and facilities need to keep up to speed with any modification like ULEZ areas.
Everything about TomTom needs shaking up.
After purchasing GO 6200 all updates are free so you don't pay anything extra.
for ULEZ GO 6200 zones do not have this option.

I still do not see why TomTom can’t add the software. It’s easy to do.

I have the GO 6200 with the lifetime Maps and updates, but I still had to buy a new Superior so I could avoid the ULEZ zones. So much for lifetime updates. I also had the Go Navigation App on my IPhone, even this doesn’t show the Zones, but it apparently does on the Android App.

I still do not see why TomTom can’t add the software. It’s easy to do.
Tomtom is a business so they have to find a way to sell new GPS to make money.
If the old GPS had all the options that are on the new ones, no one would buy GPS and Tomtom closes.

I have the GO 6200 with the lifetime Maps and updates, but I still had to buy a new Superior so I could avoid the ULEZ zones. So much for lifetime updates. I also had the Go Navigation App on my IPhone, even this doesn’t show the Zones, but it apparently does on the Android App.
Thanks. Very Helpful information.

Tomtom is a business so they have to find a way to sell new GPS to make money.
If the old GPS had all the options that are on the new ones, no one would buy GPS and Tomtom closes.
Fair enough on some levels, but who wants to buy a new product all too often? A lot of companies are far too greedy. The sat navs are cheaply made in China and it’s only the software and infrastructure to keep afloat, they are not going broke.

Fair enough on some levels, but who wants to buy a new product all too often? A lot of companies are far too greedy. The sat navs are cheaply made in China and it’s only the software and infrastructure to keep afloat, they are not going broke.
Yes, but if Tomtom no longer sells GPS, Tomtom will be bankrupt and there are employees who do not work for free.

OK. This is the usual side-step by companies who have a forum instead of dealing with stuff themselves. Moderators and customers do all the legwork. A classic business choice. :)

OK. This is the usual side-step by companies who have a forum instead of dealing with stuff themselves. Moderators and customers do all the legwork. A classic business choice. :)
TomTom shut down their official forum last year. We were here ahead of them by some years, and are still here. The company doesn't "have a forum" now.

Well, that's good to hear. Well done. A pity that TomTom simply is not bothered.

Ask a Question