Washington Mutual - 1.3a

Download and unzip to North America Folder in TomTom Hard Disk or SD.

7/11/07 - Revision 1.3: Update with Los Angeles and New York.
7/21/07 - Revision 1.3a: Added more West locations. 63 added enteries.

Attachments

• Washington Mutual.zip
    39.4 KB · Views: 845
Last edited by a moderator:
I downloaded this one. However, when I try to navigate to the nearest Washington Mutual, it shows only one location, about 2000 miles from me. The same happens when I go into Edit POI... I only see one listed, with the name ending in the text "<nobr" .

I tried de-installing and reinstalling. I notice the same thing with a few other custom POIs... they contain either one location or no locations. Has anyone else experienced this?

Revision 1.3 released with L.A. and N.Y.
Emily try this out. It looks like the file had Los Angeles locations. Try to see if some locations are listed in your area.

Thank you, it worked like a charm. The same thing is happening for me with the Best Buy, Circuit City, CVS, Hollywood Video, In-N-Out Burger, Jamba Juice, Jo-Ann Fabrics and Quiznos custom POIs. Is that too many to add NY and LA to?

The majority of my custom POIs are fine... it's just the ones above.

Not at all. Modifying POIs doesn't take too long. making nationwide ones from scratch takes much longer.

WAMU POI's in Pacific NW?

Could you update the WAMU Poi's for the NW? Especially in Oregon. Appreciate the good work and thanks in advance.

added more locations for Oregon etc. Didn't add much but 63 locations. That may or may not make a difference for your location if the 1.3 revision didn't show much.

Download and unzip to North America Folder in TomTom Hard Disk or SD.

7/11/07 - Revision 1.3: Update with Los Angeles and New York.
7/21/07 - Revision 1.3a: Added more West locations. 63 added enteries.

Hi Pedro, when I download the WAMU file (1.3a) and open it in POIEdit I don't see ANY New York branches at all. There are no 212, 718, 516, 631, etc. area codes listed, and the Lat / Long numbers don't correspond to any locations in NY either. Maybe I'm looking in all the wrong places? :D

Mike L.

Could you give me the zip codes?

OK Pedro, the zips are: Brooklyn = 11201 through 11256; Manhattan = 10001 through 10292; Staten Island = 10301 through 10314; Bronx = 10451 through 10499; and finally, Queens = 11351 through 11499. :eek:

Thanks for looking in to this! :)

Mike L.

Ask a Question