TomTom Go 720 Korean Language Update?

Hey I just got a new car with navi, but I would love to give my parents this TomTom Go 720. The problem is that they would rather prefer Korean. Is there a language update avalible (I've searched online with no results). I see people posting Korea voice updats as well for this device. Can anyone please help me?

Welcome to TTF.

It appears that model has no Korean support for the interface, recorded OR computer voices.

email

my email is (e-mail address removed) if you couls send some useful info to me. Thanks in advanced

Sorry, don't have anything useful to provide. I told you all I know about the issue......

FWIW, it would appear that the primary language (with the exception of Belgium, which gets 2 of its 3, and Canada, which gets 2) in each of the following countries where the products are marketed will limit what is available, and Korea isn't on the list.

Ask a Question