Premium Services

TomTom Model(s)
Does anyone know what happens to Premium services if I pass on my Tomtom to anther user and remove it from my account. Do the servos stay live or do they die off when I delete it from my account?

if you delete your account the other user will not be able to use your premium services
what you can do so that the user continues with your subscription is with him modified the email address is added his

Thanks WIlly but I dont really understand what you are saying. I will not delete my account but will delete the device from it. The device would be factory reset for the u=new user to add it to his account, if he has one or if not open an account and add it

Before deleting your GPS from your account, the new owner must add it to his account with his new email address.

Does anyone know what happens to Premium services if I pass on my Tomtom to anther user and remove it from my account. Do the servos stay live or do they die off when I delete it from my account?
Tthe account is linked to your email. If you (factory) reset your TomTom then give/sell it to someone else they will need to sign in with their own identity/account. The services they can use will depend on their account.
When I received my new one and signed into my account, all my old history etc synced and was there straight away.

Ask a Question