GO Exclusive - Battery Life

Hi. Device is three weeks old but I've got a couple of persistent issues.

1. I've charged the battery several times in the house to 100%, placed back in the vehicle attached to the supplied cables and power adaptor and set the unit to 'Sleep'. Less than 48 hours later the battery is depleted. When I start the car, the unit powers up out of sleep, battery warning pops up on the screen and it turns itself off. I then have to unplug the power adaptor from the cigarette port and push it back in again for the unit to then go through the boot up process. I have done a factory reset twice, issue persists.

2. Maybe related to the above, I quite often find that when the unit has powered up I have to re-insert my TomTom account password as I've been disconnected.

Anyone else having the same issues, is it the norm, or should I be contacting the support team?

Hi
A GO Exclusive battery is about 1 hour of autonomy if you leave it on standby (your GO remains connected to the Tomtom service so consumes energy)

the best is to turn off your GO.

A bug yes it is no if the GPS remains connected to Tomtom traffic 24/7 automatically it will consume more energy.

Hi. Device is three weeks old but I've got a couple of persistent issues.

1. I've charged the battery several times in the house to 100%, placed back in the vehicle attached to the supplied cables and power adaptor and set the unit to 'Sleep'. Less than 48 hours later the battery is depleted. When I start the car, the unit powers up out of sleep, battery warning pops up on the screen and it turns itself off. I then have to unplug the power adaptor from the cigarette port and push it back in again for the unit to then go through the boot up process. I have done a factory reset twice, issue persists.

2. Maybe related to the above, I quite often find that when the unit has powered up I have to re-insert my TomTom account password as I've been disconnected.

Anyone else having the same issues, is it the norm, or should I be contacting the support team?
Hello , yes I have had the same problem many times .

Ask a Question