Go Exclusive 7"

Does this device support coordinate navigation? (lat/lon)
One alert about TomTom's latitude/longitude results.
Lately they decided to select the nearest house number on the road instead of actual coordinates.
Before needed I suggest you try it out on a longer stretch of street without a house near the desired coordinates to see how close you get to the desired location.
We have seen reports on rural roads where it selected the nearest intersection even thouh it was more than 1 km from the desired location.

I noticed if we enter the coordinates directly on the GPS the result is good it does not send us to the nearest house.

One alert about TomTom's latitude/longitude results.
Lately they decided to select the nearest house number on the road instead of actual coordinates.
Before needed I suggest you try it out on a longer stretch of street without a house near the desired coordinates to see how close you get to the desired location.
We have seen reports on rural roads where it selected the nearest intersection even thouh it was more than 1 km from the desired location.
Really? I hope that's not the case as this will prevent us from buying a new TomTom.

Yes, it is only on their planner software / website that a coordinate entry jumps to the nearest location with an address.

To @Bart.VL71

The method for navigating to coordinates isn't obvious, but it's easy once you know where to look.

You use the "Search" feature of the TomTom, and the last option for how/where to search (using the little button that usually says "Whole map" or "Near me" in the upper right corner) is "Latitude Longitude". It accepts three of the more common coordinate formats.

I am curious as to why you use coordinates. There are not many of us that are doing this, though I do it often.

Hiking parkings and trailheads usually don't have addresses. Park4Night coordinates are much more useful and accurate than the addresses given.
Good use cases!

Ask a Question