StarBucks 1.3a

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Go510
Download and unzip to "USA_and_Canada" or "North America" map folder on your TomTom.

This has also been uploaded to TomTom HOME POI share - Pedro2NR

02/16/08 - Revision 1.3a - Small update: Add 2 locations in Alpharetta, GA(Thanks to Mountaineer Fan) and 3 locations in Orange County, CA

8/23/07 - All locations all over the USA - 9556 locations
If you downloaded revision 1.3 on 8/23/07, please download the file again. Only CA worked because the longitude latitude were switched on others states but CA.

09/09/06 - UPDATED: Please remove the old file if you recently downloaded and replace with this file.:D

Attachments

• Starbucks.zip
    202.5 KB · Views: 2,043
Last edited by a moderator:
John you do a fantastic job. I immediately notice when I downloaded some of the POI at the beginning that when I used the search feature they would not appear. This is because the software, doesnt recognise the category name but only the entry you make. You have corrected this problem by adding a name and saving your poi. For example, walmart ; etc... Second, by adding the address and the phone number to the title, it appears on the map . I want to commend you for this addition. It takes the pois to another level that even tomtom didnt think of. Third, I wonder if this format can be done for some of the earlier POI's , Ie target, CC etc. Finally, I want to know how you are making them and which program you are using. I have read on a forum of a program that converts garmin POI to OC2 format. If this is the case, or if you have some other program info I would like to occasionally help by adding some POI. Thanks , you guys are lifesavers!!!!

The old format

It looks like all the POI made before apple stores are in the old format, apples stores is as well. just thought I would save you some work. Thanks

Thanks for the support and encouragement, we are very appreciative of all the compliments and support. We will do what we can to keep our members happy and up to date.

I have about 20 starbucks in 5 mile radius from my home , but nothing shows up on the POI's that I downloaded ... The POI shows the closest one is 12 miles away:confused:
any help please??
thanks..

Revision update 1.3!
I used all the information provided from the link (store locator).
I also changed the icon.

Revision update 1.3!
I used all the information provided from the link (store locator).
I also changed the icon.

New here, love the site! I just tried putting the updated Starbucks file on my TomTom1 and the only locations that I have are in California (and I live in Indiana, a bit of a drive away :) ), wasn't sure if I had selected the wrong file from the thread, but just wanted to let you know.

Thanks!

Starbucks 1.3, all that shows is CA.

I placed into my 720, all i can see are a few from CA. Did I do something wrong, the file is dated 8/23. is there a way to get it into TomTom home first then sync it to the 720, since i am not using a SC card? thanks to anyone in advance for the help.

Sorry guys, I mixed up the longs with lats. I made this manually.
Im fixing it right now.
stay tune for this complete POI.

Where do I upload? I don't have an SD card in my new 720, it is plastic. :)

I see INTERNAL on my Mac when I power up the 720, but no "USA & Canada" folder.

I just see: North_America_2GB

Thanks!

Ask a Question